Header-Quiénes somos
HCB Hospitals

The HCB Hospitales Group is a private family healthcare group

HCB Hospitales has 2 hospitals, three medical centres and two diagnostic imaging centres with more than 500 employees of all nationalities from the EU, Russia, the Middle East and South America.

About us

HCB Hospitales began its journey at the hands of the Paz Figueroa family at the time of the tourist expansion of Benidorm, in 1986, serving the first tourists in the area with its first hospital, the Clinica Benidorm.

The needs were not those of a normal hospital; the human team had to attend to patients of different nationalities. This is how the Model HCB for foreign patients began to take shape.

This promising health care model expanded to the main points of the Costa Blanca, creating the network of external medical centres of Hospital Clínica Benidorm: HCB Albir, HCB Moraira and HCB Calpe.

In 2022, HCB opens its second hospital, HCB Denia, and becomes the HCB Hospitales Group, a private family healthcare group.

The dream of expanding Dr. Carlos Paz’s own model of health care of excellence comes true at the hands of his daughter, Dr. Ana Paz Brown, who took over the company in 2012 to expand and complete the project of her father by obtaining the most important international sanitary quality seal in the world, the Joint Commission International, and the opening of a new hospital.

Mission

Offer quality private medical assistance, at a fair price, at the forefront of technology and integrating services that allow us to provide comprehensive and personalized patient care.

View

To become a reference centre for international patients with constant improvement plans for Quality and Safety in patient care.

Values

  • Personalized attention with an international vocation
  • Close Treatment. Human side of Medicine
  • Cutting edge technology
  • Constant updates
  • Commitment to medical research
Play Video

HCB Hospitales, a family group

HCB Hospitales is a family group that has 2 hospitals, three medical centres and two diagnostic imaging centres in Alicante, Inscanner, with more than 500 employees of all nationalities from the EU, Russia, the Middle East and South America.

At present, HCB -in its extensive network of medical centres and hospitals- serves 65% of foreign patients: mostly European residents on the Costa Blanca and little by little, it is becoming one of the reference centres of Health Tourism. The remaining 35% is made up of local and national insured and private patients.

HCB offers medicine backed by the latest scientific-medical advances and with a main added value: a human team focused on the needs of patients and their companions. It is a group that does not lose sight of personalized attention, closeness to its patients and, what we like to call, the human side of Medicine.

HCB has services by nationality made up of medical, health, administrative staff and multilingual interpreters. This way of working allows patients to feel closer to home and to always be accompanied and supported by people with the same language, which makes possible a totally personalized attention. It is the HCB Model for foreign patients that currently extends throughout the Costa Blanca.

All tests and information about COVID19

All the information on types of tests, prices and schedules in the HCB COVID spaces.

Patient care

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.